EXCLUSIVE: Ray Lewis of the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens has signed with WME. The Super Bowl XXXV MVP will be repped by the agency for all off-field opportunities including public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film and books. Lewis will continue to be repped by David Dunn of Athletes First for on-field opportunities. This marks the latest in a series of high-profile sports signings by WME. Tim Tebow, now of the New York Jets, signed with the agency in late February, and the next month it inked retired linebacker and former Dancing With The Stars contestant Jason Taylor. Dwight Howard of the NBA’s Orlando Magic also signed with the agency in March.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 12 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 11 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 11 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 10 hours ago