Two Warner Bros. TV pilots set up at Fox have added new actresses.
Jillian Bell (Workaholics) and Stephanie Jacobsen (Melrose Place) have landed parts in the untitled Sherry Bilsing-Graham/Ellen Kreamer comedy and drama Boomerang, respectively, though both will only be appearing in a guest capacity.
STORY: TV Pilots 2013: The Complete Guide
The Bilsing-Graham and Kreamers project, a workplace comedy about struggling young lawyers and the bosses making their lives miserable, was previously called To My Future Assistant. Bell joins Brittany Snow, Catherine O'Hara and Stephen Root. She'll play Denny, a single mom and assistant at the firm whose apathy for her job occasionally prompts her to take three-hour breaks to tend to her son -- or go to the movies.
Bell currently appears on Workaholics, which Comedy Central recently renewed for two additional seasons.
Boomerang, the Felicity Huffman vehicle from EPs Davey Holmes, John Wells and Andrew Stearn, follows a family of assassins working for the U.S. government. Jacobsen plays Angela, who is unaware that husband Carl (Patrick Heusinger) is a professional hit-man.
PHOTOS: The Faces of Pilot Season 2013
In addition to starring on the CW's late Melrose Place reboot, Jacobsen has appeared in Hawaii Five-0.
Bell is repped by Innovative Artists, 3 Arts Entertinament and Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder. Jacobsen is repped by APA, Evolution Entertainment and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 20 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 19 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 19 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 3 hours ago