Black List writer Thompson Evans and Warren Littlefield’s Littlefield Co. have teamed for drama projects that have sold to Fox and NBC. Fox’s Night Hunters is about undercover NYC police officers who pose as taxi drivers. ABC Studios is producing. NBC’s Max General, from Universal TV, takes place in the trauma division of a big city hospital. Evans executive produces both projects with the Littlefield Co.’s Littlefield and Ann Johnson. Evans, repped by Gersh and Code Entertainment, has had two scripts on the Black List, one of which, Eli Webb Show, sold to Relativity Media. CAA-repped Littlefield Co. also has Metropolis, a drama from Rob Thomas set up at the CW; Fargo, written by Noah Hawley based on the Coen Brothers’ 1996 feature film, at FX; as well as The Damned, based on the Oni comic book series and written by David Hayter, at Showtime and CBS Prods.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT