In what would be her first regular U.S. series role since The X-Files, Gillian Anderson has re-teamed with X-Files producer 20th Century Fox with a part in the studio’s NBC drama pilot from writer-executive producer Rand Ravich. Also cast in the untitled project is 666 Park Avenue star Rachael Taylor. Described as an emotionally charged action thriller set in and around the world of Washington DC, the pilot follows an idealistic Secret Service agent who finds himself at the epicenter of an international crisis on his first day on the job as the President’s son’s protection when the son, along with several of his schoolmates, are kidnapped. Taylor will play FBI agent Susie Dunn, the point person on the abduction whose niece, Amber, is among the kidnapped kids. In investigating the case, she must reestablish ties with her estranged sister, Meg (Anderson), whom she has not spoken to for years. Meg is the dynamic, attractive CEO of a multi-conglomerate who is horrified by Amber’s abduction. Ravich is executive producing with Far Shariat. Anderson, repped by CAA and Untitled, recurs on NBC’s upcoming drama Hannibal. Taylor, repped by WME and Marquee Management, joins her fellow 666 Park Ave star Dave Annable who also booked an NBC/20th TV pilot, comedy Joe, Joe & Jane.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 11 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 11 hours ago