7 things to think before quitting your job
If you're like most people, you have days where you fantasize about
quitting your job--getting away from your boss and your co-workers, and
maybe even the work itself. But while there absolutely are times when
quitting is a good idea--when your boss asks you to do something illegal
or unsafe, for instance, or when you've been offered a fantastic
opportunity somewhere else--most of the time it's smart to think through
all the consequences before you decide to leave.
Here are seven things to think through before you deliver your resignation.
(Source: U.S.News & World Report LP; Images: ThinkStock)
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy c … Associated Press - 19 hours ago
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't … Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Jenner: Kim Kardashian 'thrilled for … Associated Press - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 6:12 PM PDT
- 'The Voice' Winner: Who Did the Experts … Reuters - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 5:30 PM PDT
- Selma Blair Abruptly Exits 'Anger M … ET Online - 23 hours ago
1 / 20