2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Stars We Lost in 2012
Take a moment to remember Whitney Houston, Larry Hagman, Michael Clarke Duncan, and the many other stars who faded away in 2012.
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace Gown at Age 75
The Butler actress showed off her toned figure during the Cannes Film Festival on May 18
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- 'Saturday Night Live' Season Finale: Bill Hader and Fred Armisen Bye-Byes Upstage Ben Affleck
The final show for a "Saturday Night Live" cast member tends to be more emotional than outright funny.
- Christina Aguilera Looks Skinnier Than Ever at Billboard Music Awards
The slimmed-down singer and mom, 32, looked toned and confident singing "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull
- Selena Gomez Rocks Sexy Gold Bodice at Billboard Music Awards
The 20-year-old singer looked sizzling while performing her new single, "Come & Get It"
- Woman on Trump: 'Somebody had to stand up to him'
CHICAGO (AP) — An 87-year-old woman who alleges Donald Trump cheated her in a skyscraper-condo sale told jurors Monday she had qualms about suing the real estate mogul and TV celebrity. But, she quickly added, "Somebody had to stand up to him."
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Leaves Treatment for Bipolar II Disorder
Michael Douglas says his wife has "got herself worked out with her meds and she's raring to go"