'ER': Where Are They Now?
It's been nearly 19 years since "ER" first brought the doctors and nurses of County General Hospital into living rooms across the country; it's been almost four years since the show went off the air. The series introduced viewers to dozens of great actors, including George Clooney, Noah Wyle, and Julianna Margulies, who have all gone on to be heavy hitters in entertainment.
Right now seems like a good time to be an "ER" alum because these A-listers are cropping up everywhere on the big and small screens. Both Anthony Edwards and Goran Visnjic have new series premiering soon: "Zero Hour" (Feb. 14) and "Red Widow" (March 3), respectively. Gloria Reuben has a supporting role in the Oscar-nominated film "Lincoln," and John Stamos has a recurring role on Ryan Murphy's "The New Normal." Here's a rundown of what some of the most beloved "ER" cast members are up to these days. — Amy and Nancy Harrington, Yahoo! Contributor Network
- Photo By NBC, Hallmark Wed, Feb 13, 2013 4:00 PM PST
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Get a First Look … Yahoo! TV - Wed, May 22, 2013 12:19 PM PDT
- John McCain: It's Common Sense That … The Wrap - 23 hours ago
- Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber for … TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston Are "Very … Us Weekly - 19 hours ago
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows … Us Weekly - Wed, May 22, 2013 4:30 PM PDT
1 / 20