2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Lindsay Lohan's Most Shocking Moments of 2012
The “Liz & Dick” actress was certainly more naughty than nice this year. Here are five of her most shocking moments – and believe us, it was hard to only pick five.
- Family tweets indicate Kim Kardashian gives birth
LOS ANGELES (AP) — It looks to be a baby girl for Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West. Or does it?
- Jenner: Kim Kardashian 'thrilled for the new baby'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kris Jenner says her daughter Kim Kardashian is thrilled to have a new baby girl.
- 'Man of Steel' Soars with Record-Setting Opening
Man of Steel, starring British actor Henry Cavill, soared to incredible heights at the box office this weekend, setting its own record in the process.
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Still No Baby Name?
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are still deciding on what to call their new little one.
- Envelope mix-up at Daytime Emmy Awards
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "Days of Our Lives" scored a rare win for best drama series at the Daytime Emmys in a show marked by an envelope mix-up, expletives and the constant din of audience chatter heard during the cable telecast that stretched beyond its time slot.
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Olympic diving champion Greg Louganis plans to get married this fall.
- 'The White Queen' Draws More Than 5 Million Viewers in BBC Debut
With an average audience of 5.3 million, the medieval drama, a co-production with Starz, won the U.K. ratings in the Sunday 9pm time slot.
- Johnny Depp Finally Addresses Vanessa Paradis Split: "It Wasn't Easy"
Speaking to Rolling Stone, Johnny Depp finally opens up about the end of his 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis and reveals how their kids Lily-Rose and Jack are handling their breakup