Meet the Cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 16
The beat goes on and the dancing never stops. "Dancing With the Stars" has announced the cast for it's 16th installment, which kicks off on March 18 on ABC.
Previously announced contestant Baltimore Ravens Wide Receiver Jacoby Jones and rumored castmembers Kellie Pickler, Wynonna Judd, and Aly Raisman are joined by two comics, a Disney youngster, a reality star, and another Olympic gold medalist. The motley crew will use rhythm and grace (or, at least, attempted rhythm and grace) to fight for the coveted mirrorball trophy.
Here is the full lineup, including pro partnerships.
- Photo By Kevin Winter/Getty Images, Leon Bennett/WireImage Tue, Feb 26, 2013 8:00 AM PST
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy c … Associated Press - Wed, Jun 19, 2013 2:22 AM PDT
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't … Associated Press - 10 hours ago
- Jenner: Kim Kardashian 'thrilled for … Associated Press - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 6:12 PM PDT
- 'The Voice' Winner: Who Did the Experts … Reuters - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 5:30 PM PDT
- Selma Blair Abruptly Exits 'Anger M … ET Online - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:47 PM PDT
1 / 20