2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Underrated TV Shows of 2012
While certain high-profile cable offerings get all the critical buzz and win all the awards (we're looking at you, "Homeland"), there are plenty of hidden gems on TV these days that deserve your attention, too. Here are ten personal favorites of ours that don't take home a lot of Emmys, but still earn a special spot on our DVRs.
— Yahoo! TV Staff
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report
According to earlier reports, Jolie said she wouldn't talk to any NBC reporters following Curry's messy Today Show exit
- TV's Fastest and Furiousest
Check out Yahoo! TV's awards for the best cars on the small screen.
- Amanda Bynes Wears Blonde Wig in First Mugshot, Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction: Top 5 Sto …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 24
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome
Lifetime Movies can be seriously awesome. The network's "Ring of Fire" showcases Jewel's talent — in dentures, no less.
- Jamie Anne Allman Welcomes Premature Twins: My Pregnancy Was Horrible
The Killing actress, who wed True Blood's Marshall Allman in 2006, opens up to Us Weekly about sons Asher and Oliver, born nearly three months early
- Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven as "Highly Unprofessional"
The Mad Men actress says Piven dropping out of Speed-the-Plow in 2008 due to mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi "came out of nowhere"
- TV Season Champs: NCIS Outdraws Sunday Night Football, Top-Rated New Comedies All Got Axed
With May Sweeps over, the overall rankings for the broadcast networks’ 2012-13 TV season have been released, and CBS’ NCIS this time around seized the title of Most Watched Program, edging out NBC’s Sunday Night Football with an average of 21.3 […]
- Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber for Disrespecting Fans
After getting booed at the Billboard Music Awards earlier this week, Justin Bieber is again enduring some tough criticism — this time from Jon Bon Jovi.