2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Underrated TV Shows of 2012
While certain high-profile cable offerings get all the critical buzz and win all the awards (we're looking at you, "Homeland"), there are plenty of hidden gems on TV these days that deserve your attention, too. Here are ten personal favorites of ours that don't take home a lot of Emmys, but still earn a special spot on our DVRs.
— Yahoo! TV Staff
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston Are "Very Good Friends," Says Pal
A longtime confidante tells Esquire that Pitt "cared deeply" for Aniston, but "saw a very adventurous person" in Angelina Jolie
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Get a First Look at Cable's Sexy New 'Bonnie & Clyde'
Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger play the iconic title roles in an upcoming miniseries, debuting later this year.
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' Winner Is...
The winner had this to say after being crowned the TV dancing competition's 16th champion.
- JoAnna Garcia and Nick Swisher: "We're So Excited to Be Parents"
The Reba actress and the Cleveland Indians first baseman will raise their daughter in Swisher's native Ohio
- 'American Idol' Alums Could Be Judges Next Season: Is This the Worst Idea Yet?
One thing's for sure: "American Idol" will undergo some massive changes next season. After Season 12's ratings dip and the constant controversy surrounding the judges' table, the long-running reality show needs a mega makeover to put the focus back on the incoming talent.