2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Underrated TV Shows of 2012
While certain high-profile cable offerings get all the critical buzz and win all the awards (we're looking at you, "Homeland"), there are plenty of hidden gems on TV these days that deserve your attention, too. Here are ten personal favorites of ours that don't take home a lot of Emmys, but still earn a special spot on our DVRs.
— Yahoo! TV Staff
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' Winner Is...
The winner had this to say after being crowned the TV dancing competition's 16th champion.
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Gets New Reality Show
Former Teen Mom turned newly-minted porn star Farrah Abraham will be hitting the small screen yet again with a new reality TV show, according to E! Online.
- Darius Rucker Slams Racist Tweet: "Is This 2013 or 1913?"
"I'll take my grand ole Opry membership and leave your racism," wrote the country singer and former Hootie and the Blowfish frontman in response to an offensive tweet
- Report: American Idol Mulling All-Alumni Judges' Panel — Crazy-Good or Just Crazy?
Reality TV fans are acutely aware that American Idol — coming off a Season 12 finale that, year-to-year, was down 33 percent in total viewers and 44 percent in the 18-49 demo — is bracing for the kind of treatment […]
- Ryan Gosling's Film Only God Forgives Booed at Cannes
The actor missed the May 22 premiere of Only God Forgives -- which features shockingly gory, violent scenes -- where the crowd revolted with loud boos