2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Underrated TV Shows of 2012
While certain high-profile cable offerings get all the critical buzz and win all the awards (we're looking at you, "Homeland"), there are plenty of hidden gems on TV these days that deserve your attention, too. Here are ten personal favorites of ours that don't take home a lot of Emmys, but still earn a special spot on our DVRs.
— Yahoo! TV Staff
- 'The Voice' Coaches: Nobody's Going Anywhere
Shakira, Usher, Xtina, and CeeLo are all back, but not together.
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- The 12 New Shows We'll Be Watching Next Season
Get an early look at the most promising series heading to primetime.
- Throwback Thursday: Is That a Ghost or Jimmy Fallon? [Photo]
The late-night TV host is very pale in an old prom photo.
- Shakira, Usher and Cee Lo Returning to The Voice
There’s a she wolf in NBC’s closet — and (ahh-hooooo!) she’ll reportedly get unleashed again during The Voice‘s sixth cycle. Yes indeed, the network revealed today to EW.com that Colombian superstar Shakira — as well as fellow uni-monikered chart-topper Usher — […]
- 'The Office' Finale: Strippers, Wedding Bells, and One Last 'That's What She Said'
Michael Scott shows up as Dwight's best man.
- Kanye West's Lamborghini Scratched Up After Run-In With Kim Kardashian's Gate
The rapper's $750,000 vehicle got caught in Kim Kardashian's front gate on May 14
- Exclusive: How I Met Your Mother Makes Cristin 'Mom' Milioti a Full-Fledged Series Regular
How I Met Your Mother‘s signature quintet is swelling into a sextet. TVLine has learned exclusively that Cristin Milioti, who was unmasked as the titular mom in last week’s season finale, will take the title of series regular during the […]