2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Underrated TV Shows of 2012
While certain high-profile cable offerings get all the critical buzz and win all the awards (we're looking at you, "Homeland"), there are plenty of hidden gems on TV these days that deserve your attention, too. Here are ten personal favorites of ours that don't take home a lot of Emmys, but still earn a special spot on our DVRs.
— Yahoo! TV Staff
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' Winner Is...
The winner had this to say after being crowned the TV dancing competition's 16th champion.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- Singer Kellie Pickler named new 'Dancing' champ
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kellie Pickler came into the final "Dancing With the Stars" episode in second place but finished in first.
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace Gown at Age 75
The Butler actress showed off her toned figure during the Cannes Film Festival on May 18
- Khloe: I Can't Tolerate Another Attack On Kim!
Khloe Kardashian comes to the defense of her pregnant sister Kim Kardashian, calling the mom-to-be's critics "true scum" in a new blog entry.
- Christina Aguilera Looks Skinnier Than Ever at Billboard Music Awards
The slimmed-down singer and mom, 32, looked toned and confident singing "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull