Pope Benedict XVI resigns
The 265th Pope has announced his resignation. Pope Benedict XVI, whose Papacy began on April 19, 2005, will resign on February 28, 2013. In a statement he said: "After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry." Here we look back at his seven years as head of the Catholic Church.
- The 12 New Shows We'll Be Watching Next … Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 1:36 PM PDT
- 'The Voice' Coaches: Nobody's Going … Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:01 AM PDT
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second … Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:20 PM PDT
- 'The Office' Finale: Strippers, Wedding … Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:00 AM PDT
- Kim Kardashian Will Join Kanye West … Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 12:45 PM PDT
1 / 20