2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Shows That Signed Off in 2012
The curtains have closed on dozens of shows this year, from long-running hits like "House" and "Desperate Housewives" to short-lived flops such as "Work It" and "Bent."
- Photo By Warwick Saint/FOX, Matthew Rolston/ABC, Craig Sjodin/ABC, Vivian Zink/NBC Mon, Jul 16, 2012 4:00 PM PDT
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' Winner Is...
The winner had this to say after being crowned the TV dancing competition's 16th champion.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
PHOENIX (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Gets New Reality Show
Former Teen Mom turned newly-minted porn star Farrah Abraham will be hitting the small screen yet again with a new reality TV show, according to E! Online.
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- Kellie Pickler Wins Dancing With the Stars: My Husband Cried!
The country singer took home the Mirror Ball trophy for Season 16 of the ABC reality dance competition on May 21
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- Jesse James Accidentally Cuts Off His Finger, Says He Doesn't Need Morphine
"I'm fine, I'm good," Sandra Bullock's ex-husband says of refusing painkillers before surgery to sew up his injury