2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Shows That Signed Off in 2012
The curtains have closed on dozens of shows this year, from long-running hits like "House" and "Desperate Housewives" to short-lived flops such as "Work It" and "Bent."
- Jamie Anne Allman Welcomes Premature Twins: My Pregnancy Was Horrible
The Killing actress, who wed True Blood's Marshall Allman in 2006, opens up to Us Weekly about sons Asher and Oliver, born nearly three months early
- Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner a "Self-Absorbed Idiot"
"Who are you to judge me," the 17-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star fired back at Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter on Twitter May 23
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome
Lifetime Movies can be seriously awesome. The network's "Ring of Fire" showcases Jewel's talent — in dentures, no less.
- TV Season Champs: NCIS Outdraws Sunday Night Football, Top-Rated New Comedies All Got Axed
With May Sweeps over, the overall rankings for the broadcast networks’ 2012-13 TV season have been released, and CBS’ NCIS this time around seized the title of Most Watched Program, edging out NBC’s Sunday Night Football with an average of 21.3 […]
- Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber for Disrespecting Fans
After getting booed at the Billboard Music Awards earlier this week, Justin Bieber is again enduring some tough criticism — this time from Jon Bon Jovi.
- Anne V Is Dating N.Y. Mets Player Matt Harvey: PDA Picture!
"They are taking things slow due to both their busy schedules but Matt seems to like her a lot," a source tells Us Weekly
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 23
- Actress Bynes accused of bong toss out NYC window
NEW YORK (AP) — Actress Amanda Bynes appeared disheveled in a long blond wig and sweats Friday in a criminal court where she was charged with reckless endangerment after police said she heaved a marijuana bong out the window of her 36th-floor Manhattan apartment.