2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
TV Stars We've Lost in 2012
A look back at some of the television greats who have left us this year.
- Photo By Everett Collection, Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images, Everett Collection, CBS/Peter Freed Wed, Apr 18, 2012 1:00 PM PDT
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' Winner Is...
The winner had this to say after being crowned the TV dancing competition's 16th champion.
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories from Wednesday, May 22
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Gets New Reality Show
Former Teen Mom turned newly-minted porn star Farrah Abraham will be hitting the small screen yet again with a new reality TV show, according to E! Online.
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Get a First Look at Cable's Sexy New 'Bonnie & Clyde'
Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger play the iconic title roles in an upcoming miniseries, debuting later this year.