2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
TV Stars We've Lost in 2012
A look back at some of the television greats who have left us this year.
- Photo By Everett Collection, Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images, Everett Collection, CBS/Peter Freed Wed, Apr 18, 2012 1:00 PM PDT
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- Khloe: I Can't Tolerate Another Attack On Kim!
Khloe Kardashian comes to the defense of her pregnant sister Kim Kardashian, calling the mom-to-be's critics "true scum" in a new blog entry.
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt Asks Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Stop Making Out
"I just haven't known life to be any happier," the World War Z actor and father of six tells Esquire magazine of parenthood
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace Gown at Age 75
The Butler actress showed off her toned figure during the Cannes Film Festival on May 18
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- Christina Aguilera Looks Skinnier Than Ever at Billboard Music Awards
The slimmed-down singer and mom, 32, looked toned and confident singing "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Jacqueline Walters Danforth Arrested for DUI
The 44-year-old was reportedly so rowdy that she had to be "taken to the ground" by officers