World's 10 least habitable cities
Figures based on the Cities of Opportunity 2012 report released by PWC, a ranking 27 cities across the world on based on variables like cultural vibrancy, quality of living, working age population and traffic congestion. (Save the total, each score is out of 27.) These 10 global megopolises got the lowest scores.
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy c … Associated Press - 20 hours ago
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't … Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- Jenner: Kim Kardashian 'thrilled for … Associated Press - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 6:12 PM PDT
- 'The Voice' Winner: Who Did the Experts … Reuters - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 5:30 PM PDT
- Selma Blair Abruptly Exits 'Anger M … ET Online - 23 hours ago
1 / 20