2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Worst TV Shows of 2012
Not all shows on the small screen had us hooked to the tube. In fact, we think there's just too much bad TV to keep track of. But here are 10 shows that stood out as particularly awful this year. (And if you disagree, let us know in the comments which shows shouldn't have made our list!) — Yahoo! TV Staff
VOTE: Tell us what your picks are for the worst TV shows of 2012
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' Winner Is...
The winner had this to say after being crowned the TV dancing competition's 16th champion.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
PHOENIX (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- Singer Kellie Pickler named new 'Dancing' champ
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kellie Pickler came into the final "Dancing With the Stars" episode in second place but finished in first.
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Gets New Reality Show
Former Teen Mom turned newly-minted porn star Farrah Abraham will be hitting the small screen yet again with a new reality TV show, according to E! Online.
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace Gown at Age 75
The Butler actress showed off her toned figure during the Cannes Film Festival on May 18