2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Worst TV Shows of 2012
Not all shows on the small screen had us hooked to the tube. In fact, we think there's just too much bad TV to keep track of. But here are 10 shows that stood out as particularly awful this year. (And if you disagree, let us know in the comments which shows shouldn't have made our list!) — Yahoo! TV Staff
VOTE: Tell us what your picks are for the worst TV shows of 2012
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 23
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Get a First Look at Cable's Sexy New 'Bonnie & Clyde'
Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger play the iconic title roles in an upcoming miniseries, debuting later this year.
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston Are "Very Good Friends," Says Pal
A longtime confidante tells Esquire that Pitt "cared deeply" for Aniston, but "saw a very adventurous person" in Angelina Jolie
- TV Season Champs: NCIS Outdraws Sunday Night Football, Top-Rated New Comedies All Got Axed
With May Sweeps over, the overall rankings for the broadcast networks’ 2012-13 TV season have been released, and CBS’ NCIS this time around seized the title of Most Watched Program, edging out NBC’s Sunday Night Football with an average of 21.3 […]
- Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber for Disrespecting Fans
After getting booed at the Billboard Music Awards earlier this week, Justin Bieber is again enduring some tough criticism — this time from Jon Bon Jovi.