Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
Anne's closest friend, Diane, has watched her own husband, Fred, go off to war. Diane receives the news that Fred is missing and presumed dead. Anne soon receives the same devastating news about Gilbert. The heartbroken Anne sets out across the Atlantic to search the battlefields of France for the love of her life. In a bizarre twist of fate, Anne is reunited with Jack Garrison, who is now working in France as a war correspondent. Jack is traveling with a young French woman, Colette, and their baby son, Dominic. When Jack disappears and Colette is killed during an attack on the field hospital, Anne is left to care for Dominic. At the same hospital, Anne is stunned to find a wounded Fred. She vows to get both Fred and Dominic home to Canada. Anne learns of Jack's role in an American Intelligence effort to end the war and finds herself mired in a dangerous web of intrigue. She risks her life to take Dominic to safety, then desperately continues her search for her husband.