Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
A team of forensic investigators solves crimes by examining the evidence. On the case 24/7, they scour the scene, collecting evidence and finding the missing pieces that will solve the mystery. Catherine Willows, a hard-working single parent with a checkered past, heads the team of investigators at the Crime Lab in Las Vegas, following previous leader Gil Grissom's departure. The team's other members include Dr. Raymond Langston, a former pathologist who joined the Las Vegas Crime Lab after consulting on a serial killer case; Nick Stokes, a true-blue stand-up guy who empathizes with victims via his own experiences; and Greg Sanders, the off-beat tech analyst turned field investigator. The CSI team members also work closely with Capt. Jim Brass, the former chief, now assigned to Homicide; Dr. Albert Robbins, the ever-professional medical examiner and his assistant, David Phillips; and David Hodges, a lab technician with specialties in trace and foreign-substance analysis.
A team of forensic investigators solves crimes by examining the evidence. On the case 24/7, they scour the scene, collecting evidence and finding the missing pieces that will solve the mystery. Catherine Willows, …