Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
This comedy series focuses on a close-knit group of friends who frequently gather at each other's apartments and share sofa space at Central Perk, a coffee house in Greenwich Village. Monica Geller is a would-be chef with an obsession for neatness and order. Rachel Green, was Monica's pampered best friend in high school, who walked out on her groom. Ross, Monica's older brother, is a paleontologist who has had a crush on Rachel since school days. He was thrust into bachelorhood when his first wife announced she was a lesbian and left him. Chandler is a lovable wiseguy who works as a corporate numbers cruncher. Joey, a struggling actor, loves women, sports and himself. Rounding out the circle of friends is Monica's former roommate, Phoebe, an offbeat folk singer and massage therapist.
This comedy series focuses on a close-knit group of friends who frequently gather at each other's apartments and share sofa space at Central Perk, a coffee house in Greenwich Village. Monica Geller is a would-be …
1 - 1 of 1