Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
A look at the circumstances that led to the destruction of New York's World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001 at the hands of now-infamous airplane hijackers. Fueled by an anti-American sentiment and masterminded by Al-Quaida leader Osama bin Laden, the day's events, referred to as "9/11," raised questions about how terrorist attacks of that magnitude could have occurred within the United States and offered a frightening glimpse of the extent to which Al-Quaida would go to express its beliefs to the world. With footage of 9/11, reconstructions of the day's events and the words of witnesses and experts, the special factually looks at Al-Quaida's plan of attack and its longstanding attitudes towards the United States, and details ways in which government officials in both the Clinton and Bush administrations may have either overlooked or ignored key pre-9/11 Al-Quaida doings.
A look at the circumstances that led to the destruction of New York's World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001 at the hands of now-infamous airplane hijackers. Fueled by an anti-American sentiment and …