Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
Spinoff of "NCIS" featuring a division charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. By assuming false identities and utilizing the most advanced technology, this team of highly trained agents goes deep undercover, putting their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets. Special Agent "G" Callen is a chameleon who transforms himself into whomever he needs to be to infiltrate the criminal underworld. His partner is Special Agent Sam Hanna, a former U.S. Navy SEAL who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Assisting the team is Special Agent Kensi Blye, the exceptionally bright daughter of a slain Marine who lives for the adrenaline rush that comes with undercover work; Operational Psychologist Nate Getz, adept at getting into anybody's head, profiling the target and monitoring agents' states of mind before, during and after missions; Tech Operator Eric Beale who has mastered every gadget and computer in the Ops Center and Henrietta "Hetty" Lange who oversees the 'backroom' support staff tasked with providing everything from micro-surveillance cameras to cars for the team. New to the team this year is LAPD Liaison Marty Deeks, a seasoned LAPD undercover detective whom Hetty recruited to the team. Armed with the latest in high tech gear and sent regularly into life-threatening situations, this tight-knit unit relies on each other to do what is necessary to protect national interests.
Spinoff of "NCIS" featuring a division charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. By assuming false identities and utilizing the most advanced technology, …