Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
The story of a heroic "war dog" whose skill and bravery saved countless lives during the Vietnam War. To honor the memory of her fallen brother, 9-year-old Amy Davis, with the help of her mother, decides to donate her beloved German shepherd, Rain, to be trained to fight alongside Army soldiers in Vietnam. After a teardul goodbye, Rain arrives at training camp where he meets his new master, Joe Holland. By the end of the 16 weeks of training, Rain and Holland have developed a deep bond and are ready for South Vietnam. Their arrival in Vietnam divides their platoon, with Captain Pike pleased to have this unique soldier, and Sergeants Crawford, Summers, Morris, Junior and Jordan scoffing at the four-legged fighter. The platoon's minds are changed when Rain saves them from a deadly trip wire and alerts them to the nearby enemy, thanks to his heightened sense of hearing.
The story of a heroic "war dog" whose skill and bravery saved countless lives during the Vietnam War. To honor the memory of her fallen brother, 9-year-old Amy Davis, with the help of her mother, decides to donate …