Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
Movie pilot that centers around Manhattan in 1948 during the early days of the new television industry. Characters include an all-American girl who comes to New York to join emerging television network, Empire Television; a floor manager who aspires to direct; a twentysomething jazz musician who struggles to balance his art and his determination to provide for his wife; a junior ad agent who aims to create and direct programming; the network head's new bride, who discovers an opportunity for herself in the burgeoning landscape of television; and a devoted producer committed to making the young network a success.
Movie pilot that centers around Manhattan in 1948 during the early days of the new television industry. Characters include an all-American girl who comes to New York to join emerging television network, Empire …