Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
With an uncanny ability to read people, Patrick Jane, a fake TV psychic until a personal tragedy struck home, now uses his powers of observation as an independent consultant, helping the California Bureau of Investigation (CBI) solve serious crimes. While his role in cracking a series of tough high-profile cases is greatly valued by his fellow agents, including Kimball Cho, Wayne Rigsby and rookie member Grace Van Pelt, no-nonsense Senior Agent Teresa Lisbon openly resists having Jane in her unit and alternates between reluctantly acknowledging Jane's usefulness and blasting him for his theatrics, narcissism and blatant lack of protocol.
With an uncanny ability to read people, Patrick Jane, a fake TV psychic until a personal tragedy struck home, now uses his powers of observation as an independent consultant, helping the California Bureau of …