Review Tips and Guidelines
- Tell us if you like or dislike the show, but also WHY you like or dislike it.
- Compare this show to others - why is this better or worse?
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the show instead.
- No URL's, phone numbers, addresses, or profanities please.
- Short reviews will not be accepted.
- Please write at least 400 characters.
- Read our review guidelines for more.
- This area is only to be used for posting a review of the show after you have seen it.
- Reviews that violate our Terms of Service including spam, hateful or obscene messages, may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID.
About The Show
A behind-the-scenes glimpse into the inner-workings of the Oval Office as seen through the eyes of the eclectic group of idealistic staffers. President Josiah Bartlet is a New Hampshire Democrat who exudes a country-lawyer charisma that belies his brilliance and deep conviction. Chief of Staff Leo McGarry is the President's closest friend and ally. McGarry is backed up by opinionated Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Lyman. Press Secretary C.J. Cregg spends most of her time deflecting the press' hostile questions with grace and skill along with rumpled, sleepless Communications Director Toby Ziegler. Toby's boss, Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn, is strictly a political animal, equally capable of crafting an appropriate presidential response and charming the ladies. Gifted political consultant Madeline Hampton relishes sparring with her ex-boyfriend Josh and is sleeping with her current boss, the senator planning to run against Bartlet.
A behind-the-scenes glimpse into the inner-workings of the Oval Office as seen through the eyes of the eclectic group of idealistic staffers. President Josiah Bartlet is a New Hampshire Democrat who exudes a …