News for You
- 'The Voice' Coaches: Nobody's Going Anywhere
Shakira, Usher, Xtina, and CeeLo are all back, but not together.
- The 12 New Shows We'll Be Watching Next Season
Get an early look at the most promising series heading to primetime.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up - For Now
A source close to Pattinson tells Us Weekly that the Twilight costars are currently on a break -- but a reconciliation is in the cards
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
Fans hoping that Saturday Night Live might close out its lackluster 38th season on a strong note probably abandoned that sense of optimism after the evening’s first three sketches (not counting the opening monologue or that amusing, pre-taped Xanax: Gay […]