- Pippa Middleton Engaged to Boyfriend Nico Jackson! Us Weekly - 5 hours ago
Pippa Middleton and boyfriend Nico Jackson are engaged to marry, sources reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly More »Pippa Middleton Engaged to Boyfriend Nico Jackson!
- Katie Holmes Chops Off Long Hair, Rocks Darker Shade: See the Haircut Picture Us Weekly - 18 hours ago
- Princess Caroline's Daughter Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco Gives Birth to Son Raphael Us Weekly - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
- Kim Kardashian's Daughter Bonds With Cousin Penelope; Khloe Kardashian Steps Out Post Split: Top Stories Us Weekly - 17 hours ago
- ‘Young and the Restless’ Star Michael Muhney Fired From Show The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- Evangeline Lilly: Orlando Bloom Lied About Us Getting "Wasted" Together! Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- Kim Basinger Sexy at 60: Star Stuns in Suit at Grudge Match Premiere in NYC: Picture Us Weekly - 20 hours ago
- Aguilera, Gaga duet as 'The Voice' crowns a champ Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Jennifer Lawrence Tells Barbara Walters "It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat on TV" Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
What scares you the most?
News for You
- 'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks
- Pippa Middleton Engaged to Boyfriend Nico Jackson!
- And the Winner of ‘The Voice’ Season 5 is…
Jamaican diva Tessanne Chin had already experienced some success in her native land — first as a member of the reggae-rock band Mile High, later as a solo artist with the 2006 hit single "Hideaway." She even toured with Jimmy Cliff and collaborated with Shaggy. But it was actually her friend Shaggy's suggestion that she [...]
- Target Refuses to Sell Beyonce's New Album, Company Says It's Focused on Offering CDs in Physical …
- 5 things to know about ruling on Utah bigamy law
- Jon Stewart Apologizes to Megyn Kelly, Fox News for White Santa Jokes (Video)
Jon Stewart has a new favorite target, and it’s come with a Christmas bow around it. “The Daily Show” host continued to skewer Megyn Kelly on Monday’s program for assertions the Fox News anchor made last week that Santa Claus is white. The statement about a fictional character’s race came as Kelly was hosting a discussion comprised of all-white panelists about a Slate.com blogger’s opinion piece that argued that depictions of St. Nick as white can be alienating to children of other races. “People who saw this segment, or read about it, expressed an opinion that what she said was wrong and inexplicably defensive and oddly definitive for a discussion of a fictional character and, people thought it was really f–ked up,” Stewart said.