- James Gandolfini: He let his characters star Associated Press - 4 hours ago
NEW YORK (AP) — James Gandolfini would have hated all this fuss. More »James Gandolfini: He let his characters star
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate Associated Press - 11 hours ago
- AP PHOTOS: The career of James Gandolfini Associated Press - 7 hours ago
James Gandolfini, who won three Emmy Awards for his indelible role as mob boss Tony Soprano in HBO's "The Sopranos," died while on vacation in Italy at age 51. While Tony Soprano was a larger-than-life figure, Gandolfini was exceptionally modest and obsessive — he described himself as "a 260-pound Woody Allen." HBO called …
- Stacy Keibler: How I Lost Weight Without Working Out Access Hollywood - 17 hours ago
- 'Voice' winner calls it 'incredibly overwhelming' AP - 19 hours ago
- Some of Tony Soprano's memorable lines Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- Miss USA 2013 Contestants Too Skinny, Former Pageant Winners Say Us Weekly - 13 hours ago
- NBC News airing documentary on Valerie Harper AP - 20 hours ago
- NBC's 'The Voice' finale attracts 15.3 million viewers Reuters - 15 hours ago
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - NBC said on Wednesday that its singing competition "The Voice", which included the first live TV performance by Cher in more than a decade, had attracted 15.3 million viewers. In a two-hour season finale, teenage country singer Danielle Bradbery become the show's youngest winner. "The Voice" wrapped …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
- Dog groomer turns poodle into a living "Sesame Street" tribute1:21
- Russell mocks TV anchors while teaching them some manners1:53
- Students get together to surprise principal with a flash mob1:58
- Nikki shares viewers' tweets2:04
- Miss Utah creates better education1:42
- Guy gets caught carelessly throwing packages1:15
- Guy gets angry with Wendy's employees1:20
- Using the "Force" to open elevator doors1:00
- Girl shaves head in support of her sister and gets fired from job1:33
- Bret shows off some old pics1:16
- Nikki shares viewers' tweets2:15
- Russell talks about his messy "Man of Steel" shoot0:55
- Rescued from a shelter this hipster cat is living the good life1:32
- Nikki tweets with bride from zipline viral video2:42
- Wrestler Tito Santana is still inspiring kids1:23
- Newlywed's creative wedding party picture1:20
- A new prototype gets off the ground for the first time1:08
- Jerry Seinfeld compares a good father to a garbage can1:29
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
Do you dress up your pet?
News for You
- James Gandolfini: He let his characters star
NEW YORK (AP) — James Gandolfini would have hated all this fuss.
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Celebrity cook Paula Deen said while being questioned in a discrimination lawsuit that she has used racial slurs in the past but insisted she and her family do not tolerate prejudice.
- 'The Voice' Winner: Who Did the Experts Choose?
By Jethro Nededog LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - NBC's "The Voice" will crown another winner on Tuesday night's finale. Season 4's three finalists - Daniellle Bradbury, Michelle Shamuel and The Swon Brothers - battled it out for the title on Monday's performance finale episode. Before the performances, coaches Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Shakira and Usher performed The Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends." The Top 16 then got together for the second group performance of the night on Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros' "Home. ...
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) — Cher is no stranger to tabloid fodder.
- AP PHOTOS: The career of James Gandolfini
James Gandolfini, who won three Emmy Awards for his indelible role as mob boss Tony Soprano in HBO's "The Sopranos," died while on vacation in Italy at age 51. While Tony Soprano was a larger-than-life figure, Gandolfini was exceptionally modest and obsessive — he described himself as "a 260-pound Woody Allen." HBO called the actor a "special man, a great talent, but more importantly a gentle and loving person who treated everyone, no matter their title or position, with equal respect."
- Stacy Keibler: How I Lost Weight Without Working Out
Stacy Keibler was able to lose weight without even working out - but it was far from easy!