- Angelina Jolie Banned From Flying Personal Plane by FAA: Report Us Weekly - 4 hours ago
Find out why the FAA has reportedly banned Angelina Jolie from piloting her personal plane More »Angelina Jolie Banned From Flying Personal Plane by FAA: Report
- Ellen DeGeneres Denies Marriage Problems With Portia De Rossi: "Very Happily Married" Us Weekly - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
- Paul Walker's Fast and Furious Costars to Be Invited to Private Family Funeral: Report Us Weekly - 4 hours ago
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial Reuters - 21 hours ago
By Stella Mapenzauswa and Steve Holland JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama shook hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at a memorial for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a rare gesture between the leaders of two ideological opponents that reflected the anti-apartheid hero's spirit of reconciliation. But the peace …
- ‘The Voice’ Top 5 Results: A Winning Streak Is Broken The Wrap - 15 hours ago
One more week and NBC’s “The Voice” will name its Season 5 winner. No matter what happens, coach Adam Levine will have a finalist. Meanwhile, Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton have one competitor each and thus only the one chance for finals. Earlier in the game, Cee Lo Green lost all his team members.
- Ann Curry's Options Dwindle as $12 Million NBC News Contract Nears End The Hollywood Reporter - 13 hours ago
The former "Today" host is testing the waters as her NBC deal ends, but a high-profile gig at a place like Al Jazeera could prove elusive.
- Justin Bieber Calls Female Fan "Beached Whale" In Australia: Report Us Weekly - 22 hours ago
- Prince William, Kate Middleton Love to Watch Downton Abbey, Says Series Star Allen Leech Us Weekly - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
- Newly found Johnny Cash recordings to be released 30 years later Reuters - 19 hours ago
A dozen newly discovered recordings made by late American country singer Johnny Cash three decades ago will be released next year as an album, Sony Music's Legacy Recordings said on Tuesday. "Out Among the Stars" will be released on March 25, the record label said, marking the first time the recordings will be available …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
What scares you the most?
News for You
- Angelina Jolie Banned From Flying Personal Plane by FAA: Report
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus named MTV's best artist of 2013
Miley Cyrus, the pop star who caused a sensation with her raunchy performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, was named best artist of 2013 by the cable TV network on Tuesday. MTV said the singer dominated the music charts and the headlines with the release of her album "Bangerz," her jaw-dropping performances at awards shows and her hosting stint on the television sketch show "Saturday Night Live." "She is the third artist to receive the distinction of being named MTV's Best Artist of the Year with past honorees including Katy Perry (2012) and One Direction (2011)," MTV said in a statement announcing the results. Cyrus, 21, was also ranked MTV.com top artist, based on fan visits to the site, and had the most watched video of 2013 with her live performance with singer Robin Thicke at the VMAs. In an MTV documentary released in October, the "We Can't Stop" singer admitted that she was out to shock and to push the boundaries.
- Ellen DeGeneres Denies Marriage Problems With Portia De Rossi: "Very Happily Married"
- FNC’s Megyn Kelly To Jay Leno: “I Am A Straight News Anchor — I Am Not One Of The Opinion Hosts At Fox”: …
“I always tell people if they think I am this conservative operative, ‘Ask Karl Rove if that’s true’,” Megyn Kelly told Jay Leno in making her first visit to NBC‘s Tonight show. “The way we do it on the Fox News Channel is the straight news anchors—like myself—give a hard time to both sides.” She singled out Anthony Weiner as a “contentious interview”: “He used to come on the show, and he was so full of hubris and he was so—sort of—in your face… If you were walking around with that kind of secret, and you were going on the […]
- Paul Walker's Fast and Furious Costars to Be Invited to Private Family Funeral: Report
- ‘CBS Has a Lot to Answer for,’ Dan Rather Says of ’60 Minutes’ Report
Veteran newsman Dan Rather went on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Live” Monday night to offer his thoughts on CBS’ now-infamous Benghazi report. “CBS News has a lot to answer for,” Rather said of the discredited “60 Minutes” segment. “I don’t want in any way to add to their burden,” he added. “I know what it feels... Read more »