- Dania Ramirez, Devious Maids Star, Gives Birth to Twins Us Weekly - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Devious Maids actress Dania Ramirez gave birth to twins, a baby girl and boy, on Tuesday, Dec. 17; the first-time mom's Lifetime co-star … More »Dania Ramirez, Devious Maids Star, Gives Birth to Twins
- Kate Upton, Maksim Chmerkovskiy Split After Six Months of Dating Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
- Will Arnett Dating Producer Erin David After Katie Lee Split Us Weekly - 19 hours ago
- Katy Perry Gave Up Alcohol for Three Months After Russell Brand Divorce: It Was "Devastating" Us Weekly - 22 hours ago
- Casey Kasem Family Feud: Settlement Reached Between Wife and Oldest Daughter Us Weekly - 21 hours ago
- Kristin Cavallari: "I Faked Relationships" on The Hills, Khloe Kardashian Smiles While Christmas Shopping After Divorce Filing: Top 5 Storie … Us Weekly - 20 hours ago
- Tom Cruise Drops $50 Million Lawsuit Against Bauer Media After Claims He "Abandoned" Daughter Suri Us Weekly - 19 hours ago
- From crime to cigarettes, Bloomberg leaves his mark on New York Reuters - 8 hours ago
By Ellen Wulfhorst NEW YORK (Reuters) - Love him or hate him, one thing is for sure: New Yorkers will not forget outgoing Mayor Michael Bloomberg anytime soon. As the independent billionaire politician bids farewell to City Hall by touting his accomplishments during 12 years in office, academics, urban planning experts …
- What Does Phil Robertson’s ‘Duck Dynasty’ Suspension Really Mean for Season 5? Not Much The Wrap - 18 hours ago
But as far as the upcoming fifth season is concerned, it appears that the “Duck” daddy will be taking very little time out. When “Duck Dynasty” returns for a fifth season on Jan. 15, fans will be hard-pressed to tell the difference caused by Robertson’s indefinite suspension. A&E has no plans to edit Robertson, even in …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
What scares you the most?
News for You
- Tom Cruise Drops $50 Million Lawsuit Against 'Life & Style' Publisher (Exclusive)
The actor sued over claims he had abandoned his child, and the litigation that followed made for quite a few headlines.
- How 'Duck Dynasty' Will Survive (and Thrive) Post-Phil Robertson Scandal
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says Rep
In the fallout over Wednesday’s suspension of “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson by A&E for anti-gay and racist remarks, GLAAD is experiencing record levels of backlash. “In the five-and-a-half years I’ve worked at GLAAD, I’ve never received so many violently angry phone calls and social media posts attacking GLAAD for us speaking out against these comments,” the media watchdog organization’s vice president of communications Rich Ferraro told TheWrap. He said those reactions range from those who simply believe as Robertson believes to those who feel that GLAAD and A&E’s actions limit the reality star’s free speech. Robertson’s supporters have started petitions, called for boycotts and include Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal.
- Dania Ramirez, Devious Maids Star, Gives Birth to Twins
- Jury finds portrait of Fawcett belongs to O'Neal
- Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla Send Out Classy Christmas Card: See the Picture!