- Angelina Jolie "Very Happy" With Double Mastectomy, "There's Still Another Surgery" Us Weekly - 21 hours ago
Angelina Jolie says was "very happy" she underwent a double mastectomy in 2013; "It makes me feel closer to people who deal with … More »Angelina Jolie "Very Happy" With Double Mastectomy, "There's Still Another Surgery"
- Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House After Selling Home to Kaley Cuoco Us Weekly - 22 hours ago
- Bindi Irwin, Robert Irwin Look All Grown Up, Reveal New SeaWorld Project Us Weekly - 20 hours ago
- The Most and Least Liked Late Night Talk Show Hosts: From Stephen Colbert to Arsenio Hall The Wrap - 21 hours ago
Stephen Colbert is the only host in late night TV who plays a character. Colbert is the most-liked late night talk show host, according to data that the Q Scores company provided to TheWrap. The leader of Colbert Nation and host of Comedy Central's “Colbert Report” has the highest Positive Q Score in late night: a 20. …
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab After Two Months: "Life Is Beautiful" Us Weekly - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
- Princess Diana Once Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Dish While She Ate a Healthier Version Us Weekly - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
- Lance Bass on Coming Out to 'N Sync: Joey Fatone "Walked in on Me" With a Man Us Weekly - 18 hours ago
- Teresa Giudice Could Be Sentenced to the Orange Is the New Black Prison: Details Us Weekly - 17 hours ago
- Aaron Carter: Hilary Duff Is Love of My Life, "I'll Spend the Rest of My Life" Trying to Get Her Back Us Weekly - 20 hours ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
What scares you the most?
News for You
- Angelina Jolie "Very Happy" With Double Mastectomy, "There's Still Another Surger …
- Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House After Selling Home to Kaley Cuoco
- Andrew Garfield Backed Out of Batkid Segment at Oscars: Report
- Winklevoss twins use bitcoins to book space trip
By Noel Randewich SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - You can't spend bitcoins at Amazon.com or to pay your mortgage but, as the Winklevoss twins showed on Wednesday, you can use the digital currency to book a trip into suborbital space. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, who famously accused Facebook Inc founder Mark Zuckerberg of stealing their idea, said they used bitcoins to buy tickets for a high-altitude voyage on billionaire Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic commercial spaceflight venture. The brothers, Olympic rowers who earned MBA degrees from Oxford University, have become bitcoin evangelists and investors and are planning to launch a fund to make it easy to trade the digital currency on the stock market. In a blog post, Tyler Winklevoss compared Branson's space endeavor and bitcoin entrepreneurs to major historical figures who changed the way the world was perceived, like Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, Vasco da Gama and Nicolaus Copernicus.
- Bindi Irwin, Robert Irwin Look All Grown Up, Reveal New SeaWorld Project
- Elsa Pataky's Baby Bump Mocked by Fashion Police: "It Looks Like a Beer Belly"