News for You
- Sharon Osbourne: Reality TV Was 'The Biggest Mistake' She and Ozzy Made
- Julianne Hough Debuts Long Extensions, Goes Without Makeup: Pictures!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Planning Wedding at Palace of Versailles
- Amy Robach Updates ‘Good Morning America’ On Cancer Spread: Video
Good Morning America interviewed ABC News’ Amy Robach this morning, three weeks after her double mastectomy, and coinciding with her People magazine cover, to tell viewers she will undergo four weeks of chemo after her mastectomy revealed the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes, as well as a second malignant tumor. “I’m going to work through it,” she said of the chemo, which she will begin later this month. “I saw Robin do it. I know how strong you were and you give me strength, Robin, because it is important to get up and have something to do each
- Chad Michael Murray's Girlfriend Nicky Whelan: "I Feel Like He's My Twin"
- First Look: 'I Love Lucy' in Red and Green (Not Black and White)