RECAPS AND CLIPS
- Demi Lovato visibly upset over video that mocked her as 'annoying.'2:06
- Inka Siefker makes a back-breaking attempt at an archery record.2:22
- Little Claire chimes in on the most memorable viral videos of the year.2:33
- Walters's special featured Jennifer Lawrence, Kimey and Miley, but another celeb topped the list.1:35
- Fans are fuming on Twitter over Michael Bublé's callous Chris Brown crack.1:57
- The divas overcome a reported feud to perform on "The Voice" finale.2:33
- There' s a huge change on the ranch when every contestant is given a second chance.1:39
- Will Champlin sang his heart out, but it was his adorable daughter who really stole the show.1:59
- We analyze the dramatic reactions of the "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast.2:05
- John Cochran gave up a promising law career to follow his dream job.1:41
- Melissa Joan Hart loved her role as the teenage witch, but can't stand one thing.1:33
'PRIMETIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
News for You
- Tom Cruise Drops $50 Million Lawsuit Against 'Life & Style' Publisher (Exclusive)
The actor sued over claims he had abandoned his child, and the litigation that followed made for quite a few headlines.
- How 'Duck Dynasty' Will Survive (and Thrive) Post-Phil Robertson Scandal
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says Rep
In the fallout over Wednesday’s suspension of “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson by A&E for anti-gay and racist remarks, GLAAD is experiencing record levels of backlash. “In the five-and-a-half years I’ve worked at GLAAD, I’ve never received so many violently angry phone calls and social media posts attacking GLAAD for us speaking out against these comments,” the media watchdog organization’s vice president of communications Rich Ferraro told TheWrap. He said those reactions range from those who simply believe as Robertson believes to those who feel that GLAAD and A&E’s actions limit the reality star’s free speech. Robertson’s supporters have started petitions, called for boycotts and include Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal.
- Jury finds portrait of Fawcett belongs to O'Neal
- Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla Send Out Classy Christmas Card: See the Picture!
- Demi Lovato confirms 'X Factor' exit