RECAPS AND CLIPS
- Taylor Swift hands out a playful spanking at the sexy lingerie show.1:18
- Ruben Studdard has lost an incredible amount of weight despite his "Loser" elimination.1:34
- On Monday’s E! special, “Aftershock: Heidi & Spencer,” the former "Hills" stars opened up about how the show's producers tried to interfere with their wedding plans.1:33
- Tessanne Chin's "Bridge Over Trouble Water" floored coach Adam Levine.1:57
- Queens family wins $50,000 for its innovative and illuminating display.2:17
- Willie Ames was the teen star of "Eight Is Enough," but is now in an entirely new line of work.1:53
- The South African icon paid the actor the highest compliment for his portrayal of Mandela.1:43
- "Hairspray" star Nikki Blonsky prefers to stay at home than live alone.1:59
- Lovato loses two performers on "X Factor" elimination night.2:03
- Carrie Underwood receives both cheers and jeers for her "Sound of Music" performance.2:08
'PRIMETIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
News for You
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus named MTV's best artist of 2013
Miley Cyrus, the pop star who caused a sensation with her raunchy performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, was named best artist of 2013 by the cable TV network on Tuesday. MTV said the singer dominated the music charts and the headlines with the release of her album "Bangerz," her jaw-dropping performances at awards shows and her hosting stint on the television sketch show "Saturday Night Live." "She is the third artist to receive the distinction of being named MTV's Best Artist of the Year with past honorees including Katy Perry (2012) and One Direction (2011)," MTV said in a statement announcing the results. Cyrus, 21, was also ranked MTV.com top artist, based on fan visits to the site, and had the most watched video of 2013 with her live performance with singer Robin Thicke at the VMAs. In an MTV documentary released in October, the "We Can't Stop" singer admitted that she was out to shock and to push the boundaries.
- Britney Spears: Chaotic Was "The Worst Thing I've Done in My Career," But "I Like …
- FNC’s Megyn Kelly To Jay Leno: “I Am A Straight News Anchor — I Am Not One Of The Opinion Hosts At Fox”: …
“I always tell people if they think I am this conservative operative, ‘Ask Karl Rove if that’s true’,” Megyn Kelly told Jay Leno in making her first visit to NBC‘s Tonight show. “The way we do it on the Fox News Channel is the straight news anchors—like myself—give a hard time to both sides.” She singled out Anthony Weiner as a “contentious interview”: “He used to come on the show, and he was so full of hubris and he was so—sort of—in your face… If you were walking around with that kind of secret, and you were going on the […]
- ‘CBS Has a Lot to Answer for,’ Dan Rather Says of ’60 Minutes’ Report
Veteran newsman Dan Rather went on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Live” Monday night to offer his thoughts on CBS’ now-infamous Benghazi report. “CBS News has a lot to answer for,” Rather said of the discredited “60 Minutes” segment. “I don’t want in any way to add to their burden,” he added. “I know what it feels... Read more »
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
By Stella Mapenzauswa and Steve Holland JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama shook hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at a memorial for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a rare gesture between the leaders of two ideological opponents that reflected the anti-apartheid hero's spirit of reconciliation. But the peace and harmony did not stretch to South African President Jacob Zuma, whom the crowd at the rain-soaked Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg booed and jeered as he prepared to give his closing address. Mandela's death at the age of 95 has diverted attention from a slew of corruption scandals in Zuma's administration, while underscoring the gulf between South Africa's first black president, a giant of the 20th century, and its fourth. "But what Zuma speaks, he doesn't live.
- Who Should Star in the New 'NCIS: New Orleans' Spinoff?