News for You
- Julianne Hough Debuts Long Extensions, Goes Without Makeup: Pictures!
- Amy Robach Updates ‘Good Morning America’ On Cancer Spread: Video
Good Morning America interviewed ABC News’ Amy Robach this morning — three weeks after her double mastectomy and coinciding with her People magazine cover — to tell viewers she will undergo four months of chemo after her mastectomy revealed the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes, as well as a second malignant tumor. “I’m going to work through it,” she said of the chemo, which she will begin later this month. “I saw Robin do it. I know how strong you were and you give me strength, Robin, because it is important to get up and have something to
- Keri Russell, Husband Shane Deary Split After Nearly Seven Years of Marriage
- Kate Middleton Recycles Slinky, Long-Sleeved Gown at Mandela Premiere With Prince William: Pictures
- Miley Cyrus: I want a Boyfriend Who Will Wear "Jean on Jean With Me" Like Britney Spears and …
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Planning Wedding at Palace of Versailles