Throughout its seven seasons, 30 Rock has made us laugh and cry (though thankfully not out of our mouths). But most of all, 30 Rock has cracked eggs of wisdom all over us. To honor the show that's taught us so much, we've compiled its thirteen most important life lessons, one for each episode in the final season.
Photos: Our favorite 30 Rock guest stars
1. Never give up, no matter how bad it gets.
2. It's cool to be a feminist.
3. Always wear a tuxedo after 6 p.m.
4. Appreciate your BFF/assistant.
5. Don't let the haters bring you down.
6. You can "shotgun" a pizza.
7. Proper grammar isn't just for nerds.
8. Your morals are not for sale.
9. Appreciate the little things in life.
10. Know how to say "ham" properly.
11. Don't be afraid to take life as it comes.
12. Never sleep on a plane.
13. And last, but definitely not least, you can have it all!
So though 30 Rock might be leaving, never stop asking yourself: WWLLD? (Or just eat something. It's pretty much the same thing.)
30 Rock's series finale airs Thursday at 8/7c on NBC.
- Arts & Entertainment