1. I have the recipe for the best pancakes.
2. I'm from England.
3. I think California Drivers are the worst on the planet.
4. I hate celery.
5. I kind of look like that kid from The Sixth Sense.
6. I love animals and support the World Wildlife Find.
7. I'm left handed.
8. I play the drums.
9. I crave details.
10. My favorite quote is credited to Oscar Wilde: "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
11. I used to play for the pro rugby team Saracens in England
12. The book The Art of Racing in the Rain made me cry like a baby.
13. I'm both obsessed with and scared senseless of sharks- although for some reason I still go surfing.
14. My heritage is English, Irish, and Russian Jewish with a light dusting of Italian
15. My favorite poem is Rudyard Kipling's "If."
16. My mum says she's seen a UFO land in her backyard
17. I used to live in a haunted house owned by a big '70s rock band. (No, I won't tell you which one).
18. My lucky number is 4.
19. I'm fascinated by astrology.
20. Compassion is my favorite quality in people.
21. I always try to get a deal. It's probably my salesman father's influence.
22. I wish I knew what the artist Bansky looked like.
23. My favorite question since I could talk is, Why?
24. I've lived in 14 different houses and apartments. So far, every 638 days of my life, I move!
25. I hate texting and emailing. Call me!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Josh Bowman: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Arts & Entertainment
- Sports & Recreation