Rapper Lil Wayne Released From Hospital

ET Online
Lil Wayne Says He Doesn't Remember Seizures
.

View photo

Lil Wayne Says He Doesn't Remember Seizures

After spending the weekend in the hospital and causing an uproar of online reports stating that he was near death, Lil Wayne has been released -- and his friend Mack Maine couldn't be more grateful.

"Thanks to [Cedars-Sinai] for everything!!! @LilTunechi has been officially been released and is headed home. ...God is great," the Young Money Entertainment president tweeted on Monday.

After being hospitalized in Los Angeles on Friday, reps for the 30-year-old performer revealed that he had, in fact, suffered a seizure, but was on the mend and doing well.

Related: Nicki Minaj Shares Healthy Pic of Lil Wayne

"We can confirm Lil Wayne did have a seizure and that he is recovering," a Young Money publicist told CNN reporter Richelle Carey over the weekend.

On Friday night, the rapper himself even emerged to quell talk that he'd taken a turn for the worst, reassuring his Twitter followers that there was no need to worry about him.

RELATED: Celebrity Hospital Pics

"I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love," wrote Wayne.

Late last year the performer was rushed to the hospital twice after "seizure-like symptoms" which were later determined by doctors to be severe migraines and dehydration.


DailyFirst
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
View Comments