- Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby: See Photos Of Her Most Recent Red Carpet Appearances Us Weekly - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Eva Mendes, now about seven months pregnant and expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling, made her last official appearances way back in the … More »Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby: See Photos Of Her Most Recent Red Carpet Appearances
- Rosie O'Donnell Confirmed to Rejoin The View as Co-Host With Whoopi Goldberg Us Weekly - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- Eva Mendes Pregnant, Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Ryan Gosling Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
- Eva Mendes Is Pregnant; Kendra Wilkinson's Ex Hugh Hefner Offered Her Support Amid Cheating Scandal: Top 5 Wednesday Stories Us Weekly - 15 hours ago
- Robert Redford to Play Dan Rather in 'Truth' The Hollywood Reporter - 22 hours ago
- Poppy Montgomery Is Pregnant With Her Third Child, Expecting a Boy With Husband Shawn Sanford Us Weekly - 16 hours ago
- Sad Brazilian Fan Hands World Cup Trophy to German Fan The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Clovis Fernandes was captured making a touching gesture after Brazil's 7-1 thrashing on Tuesday.
- Candace Cameron Bure: Full House Reunion at Dave Coulier's Wedding Included a John Mayer Encounter Us Weekly - 18 hours ago
- BBC America Renews 'Orphan Black' for Season 3 The Hollywood Reporter - 20 hours ago
The critically-lauded clone drama will return for another run.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
News for You
- Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby: See Photos Of Her Most Recent Red Carpet Appearanc …
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Nominees
- Rosie O'Donnell Confirmed to Rejoin The View as Co-Host With Whoopi Goldberg
- Eva Mendes Pregnant, Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Ryan Gosling
- 2014 Emmy Nominations Snubs and Surprises
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Apollo Nida Sentenced to 8 Years in Fraud Case
Apollo Nida, husband of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” personality Phaedra Parks, was sentenced to eight years in prison Tuesday in U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, on charges of conspiring to commit mail, wire and bank fraud, a representative from the U.S Attorney's office told TheWrap. The 35-year-old Nida, who was arrested in January, had faced up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million. According to United States Attorney Sally Quillian Yates, beginning in August 2009, Nida and others obtained stolen checks by stealing them or buying them from other criminal associates. The stolen checks involved in the scheme included United States Treasury checks, as well as checks stolen from the pension fund of Delta Airlines. They also obtained funds by filing fraudulent tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service and making fraudulent claims against the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and at least eleven states, all in the names of victims whose identities had been stolen.