- Time Inc posts 8.7 percent fall in revenue Reuters - 3 minutes 58 seconds ago
(Reuters) - Magazine publisher Time Inc reported an 8.7 percent fall in quarterly revenue, hurt by falling subscription and weak print advertising. … More »Time Inc posts 8.7 percent fall in revenue
(Reuters) - Magazine publisher Time Inc reported an 8.7 percent fall in quarterly revenue, hurt by falling subscription and weak print advertising. Net loss narrowed to $9 million, or 8 cents per share in the first quarter ended March 31, from $74 million, or 68 cents per share, a year earlier. Time Inc, whose titles include …
- Nintendo Teams With Universal Parks on Attractions, Posts First Profit Since 2011 The Hollywood Reporter - 7 minutes ago
The maker of the Wii U and 3DS consoles has such franchises as Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda.
- South Korea brands Japan bid for heritage status for industrial sites 'historic distortion' Reuters - 53 minutes ago
South Korea on Thursday condemned as "historic distortion" an effort by Japan to register 19th century industrial facilities as U.N. World Heritage sites, urging full disclosure of Japan's use of Korean forced labor. Japan's move to list the 23 industrial sites, many of them coal mines, shipyards and steel mills dating …
- Impressionist art draws strong prices at Sotheby's $368 million auction Reuters - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
By Chris Michaud NEW YORK (Reuters) - Led by a $66 million van Gogh and one of Monet's iconic water lilies which sold for $54 million, Impressionist art achieved strong prices on Tuesday as Sotheby's kicked off the spring auctions, taking in a total of $368 million. The sale's total, which included Sotheby's commission …
- Shaquille O'Neal tumbles on set of TNT halftime report Associated Press - 3 hours ago
Shaquille O'Neal took quite a tumble during the "NBA on TNT" halftime show of the Clippers-Rockets game on Wednesday night.
- Adam Levine Sugar Bombed on Hollywood Blvd Outside ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- Axel Springer first quarter core profit rises on classified ads Reuters - 4 hours ago
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Axel Springer, publisher of Europe's best-selling tabloid Bild, said classified ads lifted its first-quarter results and stuck to its forecast of moderate growth in sales and profits for this year. Sales grew 12.7 percent and core profit 1.2 percent, driven by ads for jobs and real estate on Web …
- Jack Black and James Marsden Answer Intimate Questions on ‘WWHL’ (Video) The Wrap - 4 hours ago
Andy Cohen was determined to find out on Wednesday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live” and kicked off the show with a game of “School of Cock,” where they had to identify celebrity crotches. “Can they I.D. each other where it counts?” the Bravo host asked, as he showed close up shots of their tackle — or was it Russell …
- Orson Welles' Last, Unfinished Film Heads Toward Completion With $2M Indiegogo Campaign The Hollywood Reporter - 4 hours ago
Thirty years after the master filmmaker’s death, mega-producer Frank Marshall is assisting the movie he worked on as a gofer.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24