- Court: Sherri Shepherd can't get out of surrogacy contract Associated Press - 7 minutes ago
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Pennsylvania appeals court has declared Sherri Shepherd legally responsible for a child born to a surrogate before she … More »Court: Sherri Shepherd can't get out of surrogacy contract
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Pennsylvania appeals court has declared Sherri Shepherd legally responsible for a child born to a surrogate before she and her ex-husband divorced.
- France has big night at International Emmys, with 3 wins Associated Press - 22 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — France had a big night Monday at the International Emmys with a leading three awards, led by the hit crime thriller "Engrenages" ("Spiral") which won for best drama series. But the normally festive ceremony was tempered by reflections on the recent Paris attacks by Islamic militants.
- David Canary, ‘All My Children’ Star, Dead at 77 The Wrap - 37 minutes ago
David Canary, star of soap operas “All My Children” and “One Life to Life,” has died, the Wilton Bulletin reports. Canary, who played Adam Chandler on “All My Children,” had also appeared on “Bonanza,” “Another World” and numerous other television series. Over his decades-long career, Canary won five Daytime Emmy Awards …
- ‘Mad Men’ Star Vincent Kartheiser Reveals What Happens After Finale: ‘Pete’s Gonna F–k it Up’ The Wrap - 47 minutes ago
Vincent Kartheiser understands why you hate him, even though he’s not actually Pete Campbell. “I’m a human being too,” he told TheWrap during a recent interview, saying it is a “universal … biological” reaction to associate an actor’s face and voice with a specific character — particularly a borderline despicable one like …
- Donkey Kong Champ Billy Mitchell Loses Lawsuit Over Cartoon Network Depiction The Wrap - 58 minutes ago
At least as far as your lawsuit against Cartoon Network is concerned. Video gamer Mitchell, former world record-holder for high scores in Donkey Kong and Pac-Man, has lost his lawsuit against the network and Turner Broadcasting. Mitchell contended that his likeness had been misappropriated on the series “The Regular Show” …
- Netflix in December: What’s New, What’s Leaving, and What to Watch The Wrap - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
- John Stamos pleads no contest to driving under the influence Associated Press - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
- When it's comedy time, 'The Big Bang Theory' rules Associated Press - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — No one is coming close to challenging "The Big Bang Theory" when Americans turn on prime-time television in search of a few laughs.
- Spirit Awards Noms Suggest Indie Community Is Uniting Behind 'Carol,' 'Spotlight' (Analysis) The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
The announcement also indicates, with five noms for 'Beasts of No Nation,' that Netflix is being embraced rather than resisted by independent filmmakers.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24