- LVMH says in talks to buy Le Parisien newspaper Reuters - 9 minutes ago
French luxury goods group LVMH said on Tuesday it was in exclusive negotiations with Amaury Group to buy French daily newspaper Le Parisien … More »LVMH says in talks to buy Le Parisien newspaper
French luxury goods group LVMH said on Tuesday it was in exclusive negotiations with Amaury Group to buy French daily newspaper Le Parisien as its looks to expand its media business which already includes financial daily Les Echos. LVMH said the acquisition was subject to consideration by the Amaury works council and …
- 'The Voice' Contestant Used Show Money to Fund ISIS Reporting The Hollywood Reporter - 10 minutes ago
Ben Taub, who recently graduated from Columbia Journalism School, wrote the lead story in the June 1 issue of 'The New Yorker.'
- ITV Scuttles Plan to Buy Weinstein Company’s TV Division The Wrap - 28 minutes ago
British network ITV has walked away from a $950 million deal to acquire The Weinstein Company’s TV division, according to reports on Tuesday. TWC, whose TV hits include the “Project Runway” franchise on Lifetime, had been in negotiations with ITV since earlier this spring after hearing bids from other suitors, including …
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers Opens Up About "Minor Relapse": I "Stopped Drinking Immediately" Us Weekly - 31 minutes ago
- Hulu Renews ‘Deadbeat’ for Third Season The Wrap - 35 minutes ago
- Queen Latifah Crushes LL Cool J’s ‘Rock the Bells’ in New ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Clip (Video) The Wrap - 43 minutes ago
- 'Jeopardy' Champ Gives Funny Wrong Answer in Final Round The Hollywood Reporter - 44 minutes ago
"A Christian hymn and Jewish holiday hymn are both titled this, also the name of a 2009 Tony-nominated musical."
- TV food star Sandra Lee back home after cancer surgery Associated Press - 50 minutes ago
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Food Network star Sandra Lee is recovering at home after being discharged from the hospital following a double mastectomy.
- Armoza Betting on Game Show Revival with NBC's 'I Can Do That!' The Hollywood Reporter - 50 minutes ago
The new series, which premieres Tuesday night, marks the first primetime U.S. show from the fast-growing Israeli studio.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24