- Joke's on the ECB with Bulgarian 'standby art' Reuters - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
By Balazs Koranyi FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The newest addition to the art display at the European Central Bank is a giant rock-like chunk of aluminum, … More »Joke's on the ECB with Bulgarian 'standby art'
By Balazs Koranyi FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The newest addition to the art display at the European Central Bank is a giant rock-like chunk of aluminum, but its Bulgarian creator has promised to replace it with a glorious masterpiece. Before that can happen, artist Nedko Solakov says the Frankfurt-based institution must fulfill …
- Netflix Orders First Italian Original Series 'Suburra' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
The 10-episode organized crime series set on the Roman coast will premiere on the streaming service globally in 2017.
- MIPCOM: Hulu Takes 'Deutschland '83' (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
FremantleMedia International has also closed deals on the German cold war drama, which premiered on Sundance TV, with Russia, Italy, Israel and Scandinavia.
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Producer Talks Season 2, Working With Remote-Control Cockroaches The Wrap - 3 hours ago
“CSI: Cyber” began its second season on Sunday, but those working on the show aren’t feeling any added pressure now that its parent program, “CSI,” is off the air. The show stars Oscar winner Patricia Arquette as Avery Ryan, an FBI agent with the newly established cyber forensics division. Veasey, who previously worked …
- MIPCOM: 'Freaktown' Goes to Cartoon Network in Asia Pacific The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The Canadian kids animation series is also headed to Turner's Kids Networks and Disney in Southeast Asia.
- China Box Office: 'Lost in Hong Kong' Surges Past $200 Million The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The film will soon surpass its predecessor, 'Lost in Thailand', which grossed $208 million in 2012, the most ever for a Chinese film at the time.
- MIPCOM: EuropaCorp Lands Series at NBC, ABC, Fox The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The U.S. arm of Luc Besson's production shingle will produce a TV version of film franchise 'Taken' for NBC, the show 'These Final Hours' for Fox and 'Janus' for ABC.
- Fear the Walking Dead: What We're Hoping For in Season 2 TV Guide - 6 hours ago
- 'The Strain' Boss Defends Shocking Finale Death: It Was "Painful But Necessary" The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
"It was the seismic event we needed in order to do certain things in the future," teases showrunner Carlton Cuse
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24