- Tinder Introduces Verified Profiles for Celebrities and VIPs The Hollywood Reporter - 3 minutes 46 seconds ago
Lots of stars have been open about looking for dates and mates on Tinder, but the people they meet don't believe it's them. Now they … More »Tinder Introduces Verified Profiles for Celebrities and VIPs
Lots of stars have been open about looking for dates and mates on Tinder, but the people they meet don't believe it's them. Now they can be verified, so you know a celebrity is the real deal.
- Hispanic Miss USA Contestants Explain Why They're Staying in Pageant Despite Donald Trump The Hollywood Reporter - 3 minutes 47 seconds ago
"The Miss Universe organization is an organization that works to empower women to be an inspiration to the rest of the world and to be an advocate, and we can't let political process put shade over that."
- It was Bill Cosby's moralizing that was his undoing Associated Press - 7 minutes ago
- 'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff In the Works With 'Lego Movie' Directors (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 9 minutes ago
These are the directors you are looking for.
- L.A. judge refuses to dismiss murder case against 'Suge' Knight Reuters - 40 minutes ago
Defense lawyers had filed a motion seeking to throw out the case on grounds that a key witness declined under oath to identify the Death Row Records co-founder as the driver who ran over the two victims with a pickup truck.But Superior Court Judge Stephen Marcus sided with the prosecution, ruling there was more than enough …
- Katy Perry Resurrects Left Shark for Shark Week Us Weekly - 47 minutes ago
- Giambattista Valli x MAC Celebrate Collab With Flower Power Party The Hollywood Reporter - 59 minutes ago
Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo feted the beauty collab in Paris on Tuesday.
- Ventriloquist Superstar Jeff Dunham Sues Over Dummy Piracy The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Tony Horn, the defendant, responds that Dunham is the one who ripped off the dummy from an earlier ventriloquist.
- ESPN's Jackson wins Pro Football Hall's broadcasting award Associated Press - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
CANTON, Ohio (AP) — ESPN broadcaster Tom Jackson has won the Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24