- 'Big Brother 17': First Evicted Houseguest Talks "Twin Twist" and First-Outs Season The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
THR talks to 'Big Brother' 17's first evicted houseguest Jace Agolli. More »'Big Brother 17': First Evicted Houseguest Talks "Twin Twist" and First-Outs Season
THR talks to 'Big Brother' 17's first evicted houseguest Jace Agolli.
- Kris Jenner, Melanie Griffith Meet the Dalai Lama, Take Selfie: Pic Us Weekly - 31 minutes ago
Excuse Us, your Holiness, but can we snap a selfie?
- Milk, paint, wild beasts and an ancient African mystery Reuters - 39 minutes ago
The mixture was preserved on a small stone flake excavated by Lyn Wadley, of the Evolutionary Studies Institute at Johannesburg's University of the Witwatersrand, at a site about 40 km (25 miles) north of the port city of Durban. "Our analyses show that this ochre-based mixture was ... a paint medium that could have been …
- Alison Brie Slays Salt-N-Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ in ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Preview (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
- Kourtney Kardashian Splits From Scott Disick After He's Caught Partying With Ex-Girlfriend Chloe Bartoli Us Weekly - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
Declaring her independence over July 4th weekend, Kourtney Kardashian has split from her longtime love, Scott Disick, Us Weekly confirms.
- Woof, woof, it's a dog's life for Serena Reuters - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Go Separate Ways After Bahamas Trip; Affleck Is "Distraught" Us Weekly - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- Is Raven-Symoné’s ‘View’ Hiring a Stroke of Genius TV Programming or Just Shameless Social Clickbait? The Wrap - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
After a polarizing start to her official co-host gig on “The View,” Raven-Symoné raises questions about ABC’s motives to install the former child actor as a panelists and how she truly relates to wide audiences. The 29-year-old was initially touted as a funky show business vet (she got her start at 3 years old on “The …
- Amid crisis, Frankfurt's landmark euro sculpture gets pricey makeover Reuters - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
The euro may be facing an existential crisis but the giant 14-metre sculpture of the euro symbol that towers over downtown Frankfurt, home of the European Central Bank, was still getting its biggest makeover in 13 years on Monday. Considered an eyesore by many Frankfurters, the run down blue and gold structure situated …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24